Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first blog!

After persuasion from a few friends, I'm finally starting a blog!  We'll see how this goes!  I am horrible at scrapbooking, but I can put pictures on the computer, so maybe this will work out.  
A quick update on us...we recently moved to West Jordan, UT.  Chris is working at the U of U in the ER.  He is hoping to get something going in Sports Medicine soon.  The kids are starting school tomorrow.  They are starting year round school, which will be new to us.  They finished school in NY at the end of June, so they've had a whopping month of summer vacation!!  But I think getting back into a routine will be nice...I guess we'll see.  
Ian is starting 5th, Alia 4th and Tyden 1st.  I will miss Tyden as this will be his first year in school full day.  It makes me sad to think that I have to hand him a lunch tomorrow on his way to school instead of planning to share lunch with him at home.  
The kids have LOVED living next to their cousins.  They want to be together constantly!  It's made the transition a little more smooth since they've had instant friends.  Jennifer (my sister) and Brett (her hubby) are awesome neighbors, always there when we need them.  
We miss all of our NY friends!  You've really shaped our lives over the last four years.  It's been strange not to be near you.  
The trip back to UT was LONG!!  I'll let the pictures tell the story.  Lots of Church history sites and some other historical and fun sites along the way.  We learned a lot and really enjoyed the opportunity to visit these places.  

No comments: